FLU SEASON WILL TEST US ALL OVER AGAIN.
Make sure you're prepared.
We’ve never experienced a flu season quite like this. Combatting COVID-19 alongside the flu will require more testing than ever. With millions of US-made nasopharyngeal test swabs on hand, Microbrush is ready to support you.
COVID-19 Test Swabs - In stock and ready to ship!
IN STOCK & READY-TO-SHIP
COVID-19 Test Swabs
These nasopharyngeal test swabs feature a nylon flocked head and 6" polypropylene handle for efficient specimen collection and elution. Sterile and ready-to-use, Microbrush test swabs are individually packaged in a medical-grade pouch and ethylene oxide sterilized. The molded break-point is designed for intentional breakage of the swab into a transport tube. Clinically validated and manufactured in the USA.
AS SEEN IN
FDA & CDC COMPLIANT
Made in the USA
Our FDA-registered, ISO 13485 certified manufacturing facility is located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin and features 24/7 operations and a USA-only supply chain. Offering ample capacity, this facility molds, flocks and packages over 500 million micro-applicators per year.
✓ Developed in collaboration with P&G and Cleveland Clinic...read more
✓ High quality manufacturing; fully compliant with all FDA and CDC requirements
QUANTITY AND QUALITY
- Inventory on hand and ready to ship
- 30 year history of quality and performance
- Worldwide leader in flocking technology
LOCAL PRODUCTION AND SCALE
- 100% made in the USA
- 24/7 operations
- Ability to meet current and future demand
- Individually packaged in medical grade pouches
- Ethylene oxide sterilized
- Case includes 1500 swabs, 5 shelf packages per case, 300 individually packaged swabs per shelf package