Microbrush® Test Swabs
Sterile and ready-to-use nylon flocked nasopharyngeal test swabs for COVID-19 testing.
Sterile and ready-to-use swabs are individually packaged in a medical-grade pouch and ethylene oxide sterilized.
Features a nylon 66 flocked swab head for efficient specimen collection and elution.
Made in the USA
Manufactured in an FDA registered, ISO 13485 certified, facility near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
Request More Information
Microbrush nasopharyngeal test swabs are individually packaged in a medical-grade pouch and ethylene oxide sterilized. They feature a 6" long polypropylene handle and nylon flocked tip, as well as a molded break-point designed for intentional breakage of the swab into a transport tube.
Microbrush International is a subsidiary of Young Innovations, a leading manufacturer and distributor of professional dental products headquartered in Algonquin, Illinois, USA.
As a leading micro-applicator brand, Microbrush has been using flocking technology for nearly 30 years and holds more than 50 worldwide patents on this technology. The US-based manufacturing facility is located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA and features:
- USA only supply chain
- FDA registered, ISO 13485 certified facility
- Full regulatory path for swab production, packaging, and validated sterilization
- Approximately 100 employees and 24/7 operations
- Molds, flocks, and packages over 500 million dental micro-applicators per year
- Capacity to produce 2.5+ million packaged and sterilized swabs per week
- FDA compliant with no EUA needed, product code KXG
- Polypropylene handle - 152 mm length with 100 mm break-off point (80 mm break point also available)
- Nylon 66 flocked swab head - diameter of 0.140” and length of 0.750”
- Individually packaged in 4” x 9” sterile medical pouch
- Ethylene oxide sterilization in fully validated process
- 300 individually packaged swabs per shelf package
- 5 shelf packages per case
- 42 cases per pallet